Isn't It Time You Kicked Your Weight Loss Problem For Good?

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Find Extra Money Right Inside Your Computer

Hi, And hello to all the money maker.
My name is Shirley and is a housewife with a 5 years angel. I been try and try to have a home job which sit infront computer and get extra money. but what i get is disappointed and no hope.
Finally 1 day i try again to search are there still have HOPE for me. Thanks God and thanks to typeathome.com. I feel my life and my hope brighter and i follow all the step to continue.  Well forget to let you know I'm just do a part-time job and already join them 3 months. Everyday i just check the mail and do complete the assignment. The job are so easy just need your comfortable sofa and a computer and sit bout hour and you get paid. Another way that they pay is of course with referral marketing. Another affiliate marketing promo company. But they tell you that this is merely an optional way to make money in addition to typing assignments. They do seem similar to other referral marketing companies except one thing. They have a pay for hit feature which is actually pretty good. They give you an affiliate site address and you get paid one cent for every hit you send to them. In addition, you get 30% of every referral join made from your link. In affiliate marketing it's good to have a definite payment coming even if the people you market too, don't join. At least you get paid for the marketing time spent, sending them to your site. Most other companies don't do that. If you are good at generating traffic then you can make some coin with their affiliate option.Everyone wants to know how much can you make with this company. For the average part time typist, I'd say about $300 to $400 a month. The assignments are pretty easy, but time consuming. I'm an OK typist and I get about 1-2 assignment done a week. I basically do it in my spare time after my home work. I make an extra $300 bucks a month with this company. Well, that's about all I can say about this company for now. Here's a link if you want to check them out. Type At Home and hope enjoy with this company.

No comments:

Post a Comment